Stand Up For Health Care
It is important for members of Congress to hear from constituents about their health care needs. Here is how you can share your story:
- Find out who represents you in Congress. Go to http://www.congress.org and use the “Find your Legislators” tool.
- Call 1-800-828-0980 and ask to be connected to one of your representatives.
Tips for calling members of Congress
- Ask to speak with your senator or representative. If they are not available, ask for someone who works on health care issues.
- Introduce yourself as a constituent. Leave your name and contact information so they can follow up with you.
- Make it personal! Your member of Congress represents YOU and wants to hear from you on this issue. Let them know how our health care system impacts your own life.
- Report back to Care Ring regarding who you talked to and how it went.
Call 704-248-3724 or email us at email@example.com.