Care Ring relies on tax-deductible donations and in-kind contributions to provide much-needed health services to Mecklenburg County’s uninsured and underinsured residents.
Invest in Your Community
The health of the community affects each and every one of us. Significant medical bills amass when uninsured patients delay getting care until it becomes an emergency – those costs are passed on to you. By investing in Care Ring’s effort to empower these individuals to establish and maintain good health, you’re investing in your community.
The Power of Donating
Your donation is crucial to continuing Care Ring’s programs and services. Donations go a long way:
- $50 provides a month’s supply of diabetic testing strips for a low-income, uninsured client.
- $100 provides an interpreter for a Vietnamese refugee.
- $250 provides a visit to the dentist for a child in pain from severe tooth decay.
- $500 provides comprehensive medical care for an uninsured client.
- $1,000 provides a nurse to help a low-income, first-time mother have a healthy baby.