The Care Ring Low-Cost Clinic provides basic health care to those who can afford modest office visit fees.
HOURS: Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m (closed 12 – 1 p.m.). Office visits are made by appointment, with some walk-ins accepted.
Bilingual staff and forms are available.
Office visits and physicals: $50
To expedite new patient visits, please download and complete the following new patient forms and bring to your first scheduled appointment.
- Well-Woman Physical with gynecological exam and PAP test: $127 (with HPV test: $206)
- Depo-Provera injection: $85 (must be given in conjunction with a provider visit)
Tuberculosis PPD/TB tests: $30
- Walk-in TB tests are given Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, between the hours of 8-11 am and 1-4 pm. Results are read daily.
- No appointment is needed for the test or results reading. Shortest wait times for a results reading are from 8:15 am-9:00 am and 1:15 pm-2:00 pm.
- Tetanus: $45
- Hepatitis B: $90 each
- No appointment is needed. A processing fee of $10 will be added to all visits that are only for immunizations.
- Care Ring offers a wide variety of lab tests at a lowered cost.
- Tests are done Monday-Friday from 8-11am and 1-4pm. No appointment is needed. Fees vary per test, from $10 and up.
- A processing fee of $25 will be added to all appointments that are only for lab work.
The clinic accepts the following payment forms: cash, debit, or credit cards only. Payment is due in full at the time of service. The clinic does not accept any insurance plans.
If you are unable to afford the clinic fees, you might qualify for our Physicians Reach Out program.
Call 704-375-0172 to schedule an appointment or for more information.
The Care Ring Low-Cost Clinic is in the Children & Family Services Center at 601 E. 5th Street, Suite 140. Click here for directions.
Inclement weather policy: the clinic will follow Mecklenburg County’s schedule. Example: if Mecklenburg County is closed, the clinic will be closed. We will also update our phone messages and Facebook page to reflect any closings or delays.